First of all, I’d like to say thanks to Rage El Rock for nominating me for this award, the Liebster Award. Cheers, Rage El Rock, you really rock!!! I accept the challenge.
1.Why and when did you start blogging, was there a special moment that made you start?
I started the Ladyleemanila in November last year, and the second one, Ladyleemanilasphotos in July this year. I started blogging because I thought it’s something that will keep me busy and it does. Ladyleemanilasphotos is where I put all photo challenges and other stuff that need photos as I ran out of space in the Ladyleemanila one.
2. Who is inspiring you the most and why?
Him Indoors and HRH the son are inspiring me the most. I read to Him Indoors what I’ve written and he would give a nod and/or thumbs up. Sometimes, he’d give me some advice or comments.
3. What’s your recipe when looking for a vital spark?
I don’t know. I usually combine two prompts, a photo and some wordles and I let them do the work. Or I start with a sentence, the rest follows. Some good, some bad. I also usually write what I know and what I’ve experienced. As for photo challenges, I take lots of photos when we go on holiday or when I’m on the street and just post the ones appropriate for the prompts.
4. Did you change the purpose of your blog? When yes why?
Not really. I just want to try everything, fiction and non-fiction, poetry, photography, so it’s a mixed blog.
5. What’s your vice?
Shop till I drop!
6. Who do you want to read your blog?
Anyone who has the time and the patience.
7. What was your dream when you were a child? Did it become true?
I wanted to see the world and it became true. I’m so grateful.
8. Which feeling makes you want to write?
The feeling of being in love and being loved, of seeing the world in a positive manner that I wanted to share to the rest of the world. Sometimes, it also helps if I’m feeling frustrated or negative, then I could release them.
9. What kind of blogs are you following?
A variety of blogs – ones with poetry, photography, short stories, musings, recipes, travels – I love them all!
10. Tell me ‘a’ story about your blog name!
I always wanted to be a “Lady”, “Lee” is the first part of my real name and “Manila” is where I come from originally.
Check out the rules:
Mention, link and thank the blog that nominated you.
Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
Nominate 11 small bloggers and link them below.
Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer.
Notify your nominees via social media.
Here are your questions:
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging/writing?
2. When and why did you start blogging?
3. What is the best feedback you have ever gotten on a blog post?
4. Who is your biggest inspiration, and why?
5. What was your dream when your were a child? Did it become true?
6. What’s your favourite book/colour/season?
7. Which feeling makes you want to write?
8. What goals would you like to accomplish in the next 5 to 10 years?
9. What is your greatest joy in life?
10. What is your biggest regret?
11. Tell me ‘a’ story about your blog name!
Have a gorgeous week!